Through our workers and an army of wonderful volunteers we are able to offer the following services and activities:
- General Support
- Practical Advice
- Emergency Food Assistance
- Referrals to Other Agencies
- Podiatrist Services
- Assistance with Health Issues through Referrals from Local Medical Practices.
- Community Activities:
- Craft Group
- Friendship Club
- Music and Movement (for pre-school children and parents)
- Walking Groups
- Community Lunch
- Tai Chi and Gentle Excercise
- Youth Activities:
- We have a Girls Brigade Company which meets each Tuesday evening during school terms.
- This is open to all girls from 5 to 18 years of age.
- We also offer a school holiday programme – please call the office for details!